Sunday, August 9, 2015

Back and feeling ready

It's been awhile...let me rephrase that. It's been a tremendous amount of time gone by since I have come to write in my blog here. I need to be here in order to be accountable for my weight loss.  "Or as it really is lack of weight loss.

I was down to 249 and I have balloon'd back up to 265.  I got this dumb idea to stop following a diet. Ready for this shocker? I figured since I was 59 and gray haired, I would just be what I was! A 249 pound chubby tired Grandma. Waaaaaa Needless to say it didn't work. 

So now I'm back to get back to 249 and beyond that. My actual goal is to get to 150-160. having said that...this chubby tired Grandma needs to shed 115 pounds of flabby old fat! 

Now I'm putting myself out there so I will follow the weight loss plan I have chosen. And for the love of Pete. Get to my goal weight.

Friend's come and help me reach my goal. Please, my chubby butt thanks you in advanced!!! No more feeling like a cow..mooooo. LOL.  

No comments: