Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food Vs. Food

Doesn't make sense, does it? I thought so!! What I mean is I thought I was doing really good all week. But to my dismay I have failed in my effort to lose more weight! Crap!!

Ok sit down and pay attention...All this week I have been watching my points, right? Just like all the normal weight watcher people. :D (maybe I'm not normal???) Anyway, I had a chili dog one day. I carefully weighed out the right amount of chili I could have and one hot dog and one bun. "Chili dog on a roll" A big FAT 10 points!! And I thought...OK I had the 10 to spare! Yehaw!! Welllllllll the sad truth of the matter is, I have gained 2 pounds. hmmmmmmmm Now I'm not saying that one cannot eat a chili dog on a roll. I am saying, my body cannot eat a chili dog on a roll. I swear my body is craving fat, the big chubby kind! You know that kind that Jack Sprat's wife would eat? :D LOL I just know it in my heart of fat heart's it is craving what I have chosen to keep away! LOL You all know I am trying to find a good excuse as to why I have chubbed back 2 pounds here, don't ya??? hehe *cheesy grin* mmmmm

I guess in the small world of chubb-dum....you just have to eat more greens!! :D LOL

2 comments:

Sam said...

Don't get down! We all make those choices that "fit" in our points, but they turn on us in the end. :) Acknowledge it for what it was, a tasty delight, and then allow yourself to let it go. A little song to sing to yourself (sung to the tune of Let it Snow) "Let it go, let it go, let it go". See ya tonight!

Lesia said...

I totally feel your pain! I have found that I can't eat bananas, yes I said bananas. Weird but every time I eat them I don't lose very much so NO MORE BANANAS for me...LOL Hang in there:)