Saturday, April 10, 2010

TA DA

Well Well...I went and weighed in today. I couldn't make it to my Thursday night meeting. So today was my only option. And low and behold I have lost a HUGE 4.8 pounds!!!! TA DA!!! SO now I have lost 5% of my body weight!! I am so pumped!!! I don't know what to say??? I am actually speechless!! LOL Which BTW doesn't happen very often. Maybe it's humility? Maybe it's astonishment? Or better yet it is reality!! I am actually losing weight. My chub is melting away and I am not going to complain! :D But what I will say, is this...I am going to make it to that finish line!! Yehaw!!

Ok, what did I do today, besides weigh in? I took my mom grocery shopping. OMG!!! I have not walked so much in so long. I can hardly move tonight. I swear....we walked through that grocery store for over an hour, maybe longer. But when I get back to my mom's house. My brother and I got to talkin'... I do that sometimes!! LOL Anyway, he is preparing for the weight watcher 5K walk on June 6th. I figured I wouldn't be able to becuz' of my bad knees. But then a light went on...BING!! I probably walked 3.1 miles today in the grocery store!!! And in flip flops no less.. So why not? eh? I think I can do this. I would have to have pictures. You know once a scrapbook nut always a scrap addict!! :D I sure hope we get marathon stickers, that we can stick on our shirts!! Wouldn't that look so boss in a scrapbook??? Ya ya, and a really cool water bottle and maybe some stretchy pants and a t-shirt, maybe a weight watcher t-shirt!!! And then I would stand on the block holding flowers and waving to all my fans and win the gold medal...*uh hum* Sorry...got a little lost in the moment. Hey I'm old I can do that!! Well, anyway, I think I am going to do this 5K thingy!! And have a blast even if it kills me!!! LOL :D

4 comments:

Lesia said...

I really want to do the walk but with my MS I know I can not walk that far:( I am going to contact WW and ask if there is any exceptions for people with disabilities such as mine. I hope they will make an exception for me cause I really want to be part of the group. And WOW girl way to go on your BIG loss. HURRAY FOR YOU!!!!! Hope you make it to this Thursday meeting.Chow!

Sam said...

Wow girl, congrats on the huge lost! You are just rockin' that scale!!!! Keep up the excellent work - see ya on Thursday. :)

Anonymous said...

You are totally awesome! I love the new blog, too!

Christy said...

You can do it I know you can. I am hoping to get to do the 5K also. Just depend if I can talk my hubby into leaving for vacation a little bit later. Good luck. And nice weightloss