Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Did It!!


Hello people! I just got back from lunch and shopping!! LUNCH!!! *said with a shocked voice* You dare eat Lunch on weigh in night? *also said with a shocked voice* LOL :D And my answer to all of you "YES!!" Why? I might add...it is becuz' it would be what Thin people do, right? It's NOON and I am starving!!! So my new idea is to eat like my VERY skinny husband. He eats til' he is full. OK I know what your all thinking, well at least some of you. What is FULL? And I am wondering what FULL is myself. So I decided to find out! SOoooooooo I ordered a chicken salad with regular ranch dressing, YOU heard me! LOL And I thought, "I am going to watch my *skinny* husband and see when he stops and eat at his pace....for a change.

And *gasp* I Did It!!! I ate slow! And I ate only 1/2 of my salad. (my son is eating the other half even as we speak) And tonight when I weigh in I can be satisfied that I have eaten as a skinny person would, which I consider normal. And truly desire to be normal. And hope some day becoming normal!! Only in the FAT department tho'... *wink*

Ok enuff' about FAT, lets talk shopping!! You boys are excused. LOL I bought the cutest bunch of 4th of July swimsuits....for my grand-kids ladies!! You just have to see them. Our family always does a huge party on the weekend of the 4th. And what's is more appropriate than the grand-kids wearing our American Flags colors!!!! *salutes in private* SO I have put the pic on here for all of you to oogle! LOL

Now I will let all of you go, dinner and all needs to be prepared. :( hehe I will be back with my weight loss people k? ciao everyone...

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good job eating lunch!!! I love all the old navy 4th of July stuff. So fun.

Lesia said...

Not sure if eating til my ex (skinning husband) stopped would be a good thing. He ATE AND ATE AND ATE and NEVER gained... I would have been as BIG as a barn.... Those outfits are so cute. At first glance when I opened the link I thought you had bought yourself a BIKINI and I thought YOU GO GIRL!!!! LOL

Sam said...

That's so awesome Quay!! It works I tell you. I did it with one of my mission companions and lost 50lbs. I just ate what she ate. The suits are way cute!!

Joy said...

Love the 4th of July stuff. I bet they will look cute!! Have a great weigh in!! Hugs

Anne H said...

I got out my old navy shirt today too!

Unknown said...

Eating only until satisfied (full) is one of the trickiest details to accomplish! Way to go!