Thursday, September 3, 2015

Soooo I'm Still Fat

What'da ya know...you can't eat ice cream and stay thin. Not that I'm thin! But, in my other world I am a comfortable size 12-14. Lookin' good for 58 year old grandmother. 

But, hey....that's not where I'm at. I'm struggling... And believe it or not. I forget I'm trying to lose weight. Not for very long. Usually the first couple of bites wakes me up from my day dream of my youthful sexy-ville!  

OK, so what am I doing wrong?
1.Not stocking the kitchen with foods I can eat. 
2.Not reaching for that Apple.
3.NOT EXERCISING!
4.I DON'T KNOW!!

OK Pity party over..on to positive party! Really Quay, positive party? How corny!  lol Alright enough gobble-de-goop...I just have to start tomorrow with a better plan. I'll remember to think my meals thru' before I eat a burger, or a quart of ice cream. :(

Thanks for listening to my rant!

No comments: