Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MIA

Okie Dokie...here I am, running around like a chicken with my head cut off. My excuse?? My daughter had her baby April 28th. And grandma got to watch!! WoooooHooooo It was amazing! Now I am living, pretty much at my daughter's house, taking care of her 2 other kids and her. Man o Man....am I old!! LOL :D

Three kids is a lot for an old grandma to take care of. hehe Now onto what have I been doing as far as weight loss goes....
1. I get on the d#$n scale everyday!! Mistake!!
2. I start out thinking about what food I should be eating, then eat whatever my daughter has in her fridge. Crap!!
3. I worry about losing.
4. And I gripe about being to busy and not having me time for my weight watchers.

I am coming tomorrow, no matter what my scales say. And I am still in the game. :D SO in my world of chub-dum.... I find myself thinking it will never be, I will always be this tub of lard running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! Eeewwwww messy eh? LOL

See ya all tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sam said...

It seems to be the thing this week! I've been struggling to get my head in the game too. What's the deal! I'll be there to weigh in with you. After all, we are NOT our number, and this is about a lifestyle change. Right? Right! Hang in there!

julielopez3 said...

Maybe it's something in the air. I feel like I have had a struggle too this week. Glad to hear you got to spend time with your new grandbaby, how fun, Oh I forget how hard it is taking care of babies. See you tomorrow, in our new center!

Lesia said...

That sounded so fun at your daughters house that is. My dad is here from Alaska this week and has wanted to eat out every night. UGH! I too will be at the meeting but I will be the one on crutches wondering how I am going to get get on those scales!

Christy said...

Good luck at weigh in and congrat on the new grandbaby