Thursday, March 8, 2012

Staying on task!

What exactly does that mean..."Staying on Task" hmmmm When you call weight loss a task, isn't that an understatement BIG time??


task

[task, tahsk] Example Sentences Origin

task

[task, tahsk] Show IPA
noun
1.
a definite piece of work assigned to, falling to, or expected of a person; duty.
2.
any piece of work.
3.
a matter of considerable labor or difficulty.
4.
Obsolete . a tax or impost.
verb (used with object)
5.
to subject to severe or excessive labor or exertion; put a strain upon (powers, resources, etc.).
6.
to impose a task on.
7.
Obsolete . to tax.
There ya have it.....the true meaning of task!  I like this one...
a matter of considerable labor or difficulty. Wouldn't you agree...losing weight is difficult. Not to mention the labor it takes to remember stuff like, is this the right amount of veggies. And should I weigh myself every 5 minutes! And don't forget you have to keep track of EVERY single thing you put in your mouth. Or spill on your chest! It could be dangerous to have some spare food lying a breast on your shirt! lol get it? A breast!!! As in chicken breast... I know I'm twisted!! 

Ok so your whole day could be sucked up with the thought of what to eat, when to eat, and when to exercise not to mention when to go shopping for all the right foods to eat! Argggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! I am feeling like I want to jump off a cliff while typing this. hehe soooooooooooo

Let me just say..."DO THE BEST YOU CAN AND THEN MAYBE SOME EXTRA BEST TO GET OVER THE HUMP" I fail everyday. I think they call that being normal! 
*hugs* to all my fellow fatties!!
Quay

No comments: